Friday, December 01, 2006

SearchDotNet

{

Dan Appleman, best known to me for his exhaustive book Dan Appleman's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Wind32 API has had a sputtering blog over the last few years.

But recently it caught my eye because Appleman has created SearchDotNet which is a customized Google search engine for .NET sites.

It's nice to search for something like "Dictionary" or "Parallelism" and get relevant code despite the concept crossing language and platform barriers.

}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi I would like to mention another search engine for dot net developers which cover all good sites for dot net and related technologies as of August, 2008.

http://tips.developersvoice.com/devsearch

This developers search engine is inspired by searchdotnet.com and I try my best achieve even batter results. Both these developers search engines would greatly help the developer’s community.

DO test it yourself and let me know your comments.