Thursday, February 01, 2007

Founders At Work

{

I'm looking forward to reading Jessica Livingstone's book, Founders At Work, which consists of interviews with various techie entrepreneurs. Joel Spolsky's interview, however, is available as a freebie and makes for some interesting reading. I've been a Joel "fanboy" for a while but it still impresses me how each time he writes (or comments) at length there's so much truth from which to learn.

There are several other interviews I'm looking forward to reading, particularly Philip Greenspun's on the making (and possibly breaking) of Ars Digita. A few years ago Philip did an interview on IT Conversations that impressed a lot of "lessons learned" upon me.

But back to Joel, the interview is insightful and there are many gleanings on consulting, founding, competition, learning, and making good software.

I'll get to the Woz interview this weekend.

}

No comments: